- Identifying your connection to Think Wealth Management is paramount in all applications.
- We support charities involved in health, education and poverty.
- We will not usually support large national charities. This includes income over £250,000, assets over £500,000, or charities we deem to be well funded.
Think Charitable Foundation
Giving back for a brighter future
£ 0 Raised
And plenty more to come...
Think Charitable Foundation was founded to support smaller charities and projects where a small amount of funding can make a long lasting impact. This ethos means that we can reach as many charities as possible and people.
We look to provide grants to ALL types of charities, from education, poverty and health. The list is exhaustive but we hope to reach out and help all those who may need our support.
Applying for a grant
To apply for a grant from Think Charitable Foundation, all charities must complete the form below, please fill in the form and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.
- All grants will be accepted at the discretion of the trustees.
- All applicants must be registered with the Charity Commission